Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boys will be boys!












As I was beginning to blog I looked up and Levi was sliding head first down the stairs. I jumped up and he thought it was fun. He likes to throw everything and climb like crazy. He also "works" all the time by moving things from one place to another. The problem comes when he moves something and we can't find it like Hope's favorite cuddle toys. Levi is not afraid of much but he has a tender heart. He gets upset when Scott leaves for work because he wants to spend all of his time with Daddy. He also tries to look after Hope if she is not happy about something (unless he is the one teasing her). Hope and Levi are funny because they tease each other. If one is fussing about something the other will mock the sounds they are making. It is funny except at bedtime!

The kids and I make a chocolate cake one afternoon. As you can see in the pics Levi likes chocolate! He fits right into our family with that. He and Hope like to play with playdough. He is a character!

1 comment:

W,M,M,A Davis said...

Your kiddos are soo cute together. How are you surviving? Life just got busier than we imagined, didn't it!? But more blessed, too!

Merrie Davis

Hope Xiaoxue

Hope Xiaoxue

My Favorite Picture of Hope & Daddy

My Favorite Picture of Hope & Daddy

The New Family

The New Family
Our Christmas Gift

Crystal & Scott

Crystal & Scott
Hope's Forever Family

Gotcha Day

Gotcha Day

I am on my way!

I am on my way!

Hallelujah! I finally walked!

Hallelujah!  I finally walked!